Roses for Beautiful Skin
Roses are much more than just flowers. They represent romance, eternal care, true emotions, long-lasting friendship and significantly enrich your love life. Besides this various cultures are utilizing roses for good health and glossy beauty since long. Roses are natural beauty element which makes your skin fresh and also gives a radiant glow to it. Rose oil is antibacterial and often used for medical treatments. Roses are used for purifying and cleansing the skin. Rose water is the best solution for puffy and swollen eyes. Rose works as a natural skin care ingredient that you won’t overlook. So, you know what to do next, just follow below tips to get cozy and rosy skin:-
- Mix 1 Cup Rose Petals or 1/2 Cup Rose Water to your bathing water.
- Dip a cotton ball into the rose water and apply it to your skin to feel fresh.
- Wash your skin with rose water it will help to keep away from dryness.
- Take two spoons of tomato/cucumber juice and add a spoon of rose water to it. Apply it to the face and leave for 10 minutes, then wash your face. It will reduce the oiliness of skin.
- Crush and mash the rose petals, mix these with some milk and coconut oil. Prepare a smooth paste and apply it to your face.
- Make a paste of mint leaves, rose petals, rose water, cornmeal and egg white, mix this well and apply this paste on your face. Let it dry for 10-15 minutes and wash.
- Make a pack of rose petals, lime water and herbal turmeric powder. Clean your face and apply this pack. After 10 minutes wash it off with milk and again clean the face with water.
- Mix rose water with glycerin and apply this paste to your skin it serves as best skin cleaner.
- Before going to bed, wash your face, hands and legs with rose water. Next day brightness will appear on your skin.